The Symposium traces its roots back to December 1988 at CIMAT, when it was held for the first time, and constitutes one of the main events in the area happening biannually in various academic institutions in Mexico. During these more than 25 years, this series of symposia continuously accomplish its main goal of exchanging ideas and discussing the current developments in the field by gathering national and international researchers as well as graduate students
This year, the Symposium will be held at the Department of Mathematics of the Universidad Autonoma de Yucatan at Merida.
Course 2 by Kazutoshi Yamazaki (Kansai University, Japan)
"Optimality of two-parameter strategies in stochastic control"
- Takis Konstantopoulos (Uppsala University, Sweden)
- Hubert Lacoin (IMPA, Brazil)
- Gerónimo Uribe (Instituto de Matemáticas UNAM, Mexico)
- José Blanchet (Columbia University, USA)
- Mihai Sirbu (University of Texas, Austin, USA)
- Andreas Kyprianou (University of Bath, UK)
- Loic Chaumont (Université d'Angers, France)
- Alex Cox (University of Bath, UK)
- Hasnaa Zidani (Unité de Mathématiques Appliquées, France)
- José Vidal Alcalá Burgos (CIMAT)
- Octavio Arizmendi Echegaray (CIMAT)
- Héctor Jasso Fuentes (CINVESTAV)
- José Luis Perez Garmendia (IIMAS-UNAM)
All those interested are cordially invited to attend the courses, lectures and contributed talks of the symposium. Young students are particularly invited to participate in the different activities of the symposium.
As usual the program will also include some contributed talks, sessions and poster session. We cordially invite the community to participate in this event in any of the following ways:
- Organize thematic sessions each consisting of two hours.
- Give a contributed talk of 25 min.
- Present a poster.
Deadline for submitting a contributed talk or a poster will be September 30, 2015.